Tax Collector's Office
750 Centerton Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Memorial Day - Labor Day: Monday 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45 AM to 4:15 PM
Tax Collector - Kim Muchowski
(856) 234-0001 Ext: 1222
Office Email email@example.com
Listed below are options to make payment:
- The Municipal Building is now open to the public. Residents are welcome to make payments at the Tax Office inside the building.
- Mail a check or money order made payable to: Mount Laurel Township, 750 Centerton Road, Mount Laurel NJ 08054
- We now have a walk up window located around the backside of the Municipal Building.
- There is a security drop box located at the main entrance of the building on the right attached to the wall. It is marked in red “Tax Collector’s Office.”
- You can also make payment online through our website at www.mountlaurel.com Click on the homepage “Pay Taxes Online.”
- If you would like a receipt, please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment.
For information on how to register for Auto Debit: CLICK HERE for process; Click Here for ACH Application Form (allows the Collector to debit quarterly taxes directly from the taxpayers checking account)
Taxes are due
- February 1st
- May 1st
- August 1st
- November 1st
There is a ten (10) day grace period. (N.J.S.A. 54:4-66) Unless otherwise stated, interest will be charged back to the original due date if taxes are not paid by the 10th.
Postmarks: Postmarks will not be accepted.
Interest: Interest will be charged at the rate of 8% on the first $1,500.00 of delinquency and 18% on any amount of delinquency over $1,500.00. (N.J.S.A. 54:4-67)
Receipts: To receive a receipt for payment, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope. No receipt will be sent unless a self-addressed stamped envelope is included.
Mortgages: If you have a mortgage company escrowing for taxes and they do not receive a copy of the tax bill from the Tax Office it is your responsibility to see that they get a copy.
Tax Deductions: Contact the Assessor’s office for applications.
Duplicate bill fee: The duplicate bill fee is $2.00