Pothole/Road issues

Residents are encouraged to call in/email the locations of potholes they have encountered while traversing the township at info@mountlaurel.com or you can Report a Concern from the drop down box on the home page. This will assist us in collecting additional information necessary to expedite repairs in a more efficient and timely manner. However, not all roads in Mount Laurel are maintained by the Township. Some of the roads are maintained by the County or State. A list of those roads and information on reporting potholes to the proper entity is  provided below:

County Roads:  

You can contact the County Highway Department at 609-726-7300 or highway@co.burlington.nj.us

  • Ark Road (Twp owned from 38 to Hainesport Twp line)
  • Centerton Road (Twp owned from Rancocas Creek to Moorestown line)
  • Church Road
  • Church Street
  • Creek Road (Twp owned from Marne Highway to Masonville Road)
  • Elbo Lane
  • Fellowship Road
  • Hainesport-Mt.Laurel Road
  • Hartford Road
  • Marne Highway 
  • Masonville Road
  • Masonville-Fostertown Road
  • Mount Laurel Road
  • Westfield Road (near Centerton Road)
  • Springdale Road

State Roads

  • Route 38
  • Route 73 
  • U.S Route 295
Call: 1.800.Pothole or visit: 

For a map of Municipal, County, and State Roads.(CLICK HERE)