News and Events
- 2018 Events Calendar(click here)
- Press Release New Polling Locations
- 2018 Summer Camp Flyer
- 2018 Summer Camp Registration
- Taste of Mount Laurel (Rescheduled to October 4th)
- Press Release 3/15/2018
- Mount Laurel Clean Up Day
- Mount Laurel Shred Event
- Elbo Park Opening Ceremony
- Press Release 4/17/2018
- Mount Laurel Goes Green Flyer
There are two Notices of Funding Availabilities (NOFAs), the 2018 Foster Grandparent Program and Senior Companion Program Replacement Sponsor Competitions, have opened on the Corporation for National and Community Service's website.
Constituents in Burlington County are eligible to apply.
The two NOFAs are both related to funding organizations that assist seniors in various ways in the community. Eligible applicants to both competitions include faith-based and secular non-profit organizations, institutions of higher education, state education agencies, Indian tribes, and local government entities.
Below is the website for CNCS where you will be able to find the specifics about applying: https://www.nationalservice.gov/build-your-capacity/grants/funding-opportunities